Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Sea-ee-ay

CEA never excited me. I don't know why but I never liked the guys who were in the CEA core group. I didn't like them when I was in my first year (Guitar WAS an exception), I couldn't like the new ones when I came to second year and now in my third year, once again its the same old story. CEA sucks as ever. I am sure that the ICSR building is going to be as empty as it has always been and the only guys who could be seen running here and there would be the poor civil freshies.

I know it's easy to sit and type all I want to and critcise the guys who are definitely putting fight to put up a better show this year. My best wishes are with them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Myndfcukd said...

May god bless the CEA.

5:02 AM  
Blogger Myndfcukd said...

forgot to add.... me never got around to liking all those core guys as well. a few exceptions though. two. maybe three in my four yrs here.

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home